his my running list of salient points on leadership. Not meant to be exhaustive, but a starting point.
- Leadership is required when the path is not clear
- Leader is a title granted by followers, not by org charts. It is all about influence.
- Leadership is about trust
- Leaders exist to serve those they lead and the mission. Leaders sacrifice.
- You are leading when they believe you have their best interest at heart.
- Leaders are not responsible for all of the answers, only all of the decisions.
- Leaders have the courage to be decisive and take responsibility for the decision. They are collaborative but know when collaboration is over, and it is decision time.
- Leaders provide clarity, resources, alignment, and inspiration
- Leaders give away power, not try to retain it.
- Leaders have humility, empathy, courage, and are deeply curious.
- Leaders understand they are there to serve, support, and fight for the mission.
- Leaders take blame and give credit.
- Leaders love.
No items found.